Star Trek: Voyager
Lieutenant Junior Grade Thomas Eugene “Tom” Paris
1:6 Scale Articulated Figure
$170.00 + $25 flat rate international shipping per figure**
"Think about what's happened to us here aboard Voyager. Everyone left people behind, and everyone suffered a loss. But look how it's brought us all closer together. We found support here, and friendship, and we've become a family, in part because of the pain we share."
Son of a Starfleet Admiral, Tom Paris was kicked out of Starfleet, became a Maquis rebel and was incarcerated when Captain Janeway sought him out to help track down a Maquis ship. Trapped in the Delta Quadrant with the Voyager crew, Tom was reinstated and became an integral part of the crew as the Voyager’s pilot and helmsman.
This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his 24th century jumpsuit to his Starfleet boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Robert Duncan McNeill as Paris has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
The EXO-6 Tom Paris 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Paris’ portrait is lovingly rendered by top artists, with an excellent likeness of Robert Duncan McNeill. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Jumpsuit: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern, and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. Magnets are sewn into the uniform so the holsters for the tricorder and phaser can be attached. An authentically scaled communicator badge is permanently affixed to the tunic.
- Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original series footwear.
- Hands: A total of six interchangeable hands are included so he can be displayed holding the various accessories.
- Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
- Autograph card: An informational LCARS card that can used to get an autograph from the performer and displayed with your figure.
Tom Paris is outfitted with everything needed for a member of Voyager’s crew. He comes equipped with:
- Type II hand phaser. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that magnetically attaches to the jumpsuit.
- TR-590 Tricorder X: This standard tricorder can be opened or worn in a holster.
- PADD (Personal Access Display Device): the data display device used onboard Voyager.
This fine collectible figure is a perfect companion to our other Voyager figures and a great addition to your EXO-6 Star Trek™ 1:6-scale figure collection.
12.5 in / 31.75 cm
ABS, PVC, natural and synthetic fabrics.
Prototype shown, actual product may vary.
**Duties, taxes, VAT, and any other charges related to customs clearance are not included in the price.