NON REFUNDABLE PRE-ORDER DEPOSIT*
Final Amount due: $270 + $25 (Flat Rate International Shipping per Figure)**
*DISCLAIMER: This is a NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT that will be used in purchase for a EXO-6 1/6 Star Trek Collectible replica pre-order. By purchasing this listing, you are agreeing to forgo any rights to refunding or return if you choose in the future to cancel the pre-order. The deposit will go towards the full price of the item. Please email customer service if you have any questions at all. We are more than happy to discuss the details with you at email@example.com .
**Duties, taxes, VAT, and any other charges related to customs clearance are not included in the price.
Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan
Lt JG Saavik - Regula One Edition
Pre-Order end date: Oct 8, 2023
Estimate delivery date: 2nd Quarter 2024
1:6 Scale Articulated Figure
$270.00 + $25 flat rate international shipping per figure
Kirk : I changed the conditions of the test; got a commendation for original thinking. I don't like to lose.
Saavik : Then you never faced that situation... faced death.
The EXO-6 Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan collection figures pays tribute to one of the most significant and beloved films in the Star Trek franchise. Released in 1982, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan not only renewed the fanbase, but it also laid the foundation for countless future iterations and expanded the universe in remarkable ways. The EXO-6 collection captures the essence and gravity of this groundbreaking film, allowing fans to relive the thrilling moments and immerse themselves in the rich tapestry of Star Trek lore.
The figures in this collection faithfully replicate the standard duty “Monster Maroon” uniforms used in the film, capturing even the smallest details in 1/6 scale. The “Monster Maroon” uniforms were the popular militaristic style uniform created for this film, but which endured for the next five films.
The first figure in the line is the young Vulcan Saavik, introduced in Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan. Embodied by newcomer Kirstie Alley, the fresh-faced Starfleet cadet brought a new vitality to the franchise and gave younger fans a relatable character. EXO-6 is bringing Saavik out in two different versions.
The Regula One Edition offers two distinct looks from her appearances in the movie-- from her training mission in command of the Enterprise, to the landing party beamed down to Regula One in search of the Genesis device. The “Monster Maroon” tunic can be removed and replaced with the elaborate and detailed away jacket. It’s worth noting that recreating this iconic jacket has proven to be challenging for many, but EXO-6 has managed to replicate it in 1/6 scale with the utmost precision and detail. The Regula One version also includes accessories to complete her look while investigating the research station.
This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 11 inches tall, every element, from her 23rd century tunic to her custom black boots, is authentically reproduced.
This version of Saavik was designed for the die-hard Star Trek fan, the Regular One version includes:
- Newly developed Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 28 cm tall.
- A Realistic Portrait: Lovingly rendered by a top artist, the head sculpt is an excellent original portrait of Kirstie Alley as Saavik with an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
- Starfleet “Monster Maroon” Duty Uniform: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform with removeable tunic matches the pattern, and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. Diecast pieces make up various accents on the uniform including the main chest badge.
- Starfleet Field Jacket: The most complex and detailed piece of Star Trek costuming ever created, this field jacket was worn by Saavik and other crew members when they beamed off the Enterprise to investigate the disappearance of the Genesis device. It features opening pockets, diecast parts and a working zipper.
- Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original movie footwear.
- Display Base: A sculpted hexagonal display base representing the Enterprise refit transporter was specifically created for The Wrath of Khan characters.
- Heavy Duty Treicorder: Only seen in The Wrath of Khan this version of the tricorder is a large scanner used by Saavik on Regula One. A strap allows her to hang it from her shoulder.
- Phaser: Hand phaser can be carried in the side pocket of the field jacket.
- Communicator: A new style of communicator with flip top antenna grid, only seen in Wrath of Khan.
- Multiple hands: Including the Live Long and Prosper gesture, and hands shaped to hold her accessories.
Immerse yourself in the rich lore of Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan and bring the enigmatic Lt. Saavik to life in your collection. Whether you choose the Kobayashi Maru version or the Regula One version with additional accessories, this figure is a must-have for any Star Trek enthusiast. Embrace the logic and calm demeanor of this beloved Vulcan officer and let her presence grace your display.
Note: This collectible figure is recommended for ages 15 and above. It is a meticulously crafted item meant for display purposes and not intended for play.
ABS, PVC, natural and synthetic fabrics.
Prototype shown, actual product may vary.