Star Trek: Voyager
Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres
1:6 Scale Articulated Figure
$180.00 + $25 flat rate international shipping per figure
"It may be the warriors who get the glory, but it's the engineers who build societies."
Half human, half Klingon B’Elanna Torres fought for the rebel Maquis before being integrated into the Voyager crew when they were transported half a galaxy away to the Delta Quadrant. B’Lanna fought to keep her Klingon side in check while proving herself worthy as the chief engineer for Voyager.
This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 10.5 inches tall, every element, from her 24th century jumpsuit to her Starfleet boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Roxann Dawson as Torres has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
The EXO-6 B’Elanna Torres 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 28 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Torres’ portrait is lovingly rendered by top artists, with an excellent likeness of Roxann Dawson. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Jumpsuit: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern, and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. Magnets are sewn into the uniform so the holsters for the tricorder and phaser can be attached. An authentically scaled communicator badge is permanently affixed to the tunic.
- Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original series footwear.
- Hands: A total of six interchangeable hands are included so he can be displayed holding the various accessories.
- Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
- Autograph card: An informational LCARS card that can used to get an autograph from the performer and displayed with your figure.
B’Elanna is outfitted with everything needed for a member of Voyager’s crew. She comes equipped with:
- Type II hand phaser. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that magnetically attaches to the jumpsuit.
- TR-590 Tricorder X: This standard tricorder can be opened or worn in a holster.
- PADD (Personal Access Display Device): the data display device used onboard Voyager.
Whether you're a dedicated Star Trek enthusiast or a collector of finely crafted figures, the 1/6 scale B'Elanna Torres Museum Grade figure offers an unparalleled opportunity to own a piece of Star Trek history. With its attention to detail, screen-accurate accessories, and versatile posing options, this figure is a must-have for any fan of the franchise and a true celebration of this remarkable character.
ABS, PVC, natural and synthetic fabrics.
Prototype shown, actual product may be different.
**Duties, taxes, VAT, and any other charges related to customs clearance are not included in the price.