NON REFUNDABLE PRE-ORDER DEPOSIT*
Final Amount due: $230+$25 (Flat Rate International Shipping per Figure)**
*DISCLAIMER: This is a NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT that will be used in purchase for a EXO-6 1/6 Star Trek Collectible replica pre-order. By purchasing this listing, you are agreeing to forgo any rights to refunding or return if you choose in the future to cancel the pre-order. The deposit will go towards the full price of the item. Please email customer service if you have any questions at all. We are more than happy to discuss the details with you at firstname.lastname@example.org .
**Duties, taxes, VAT, and any other charges related to customs clearance are not included in the price.
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Lt. Commander Geordi La Forge (Standard Version)
Pre-Order end date: Feb 12, 2024
Estimate delivery date: 2nd Quarter 2024
1:6 Scale Articulated Figure
$230.00 + $25 flat rate international shipping per figure
“I've always thought that technology could solve almost any problem. It enhances the quality of our lives, lets us travel across the galaxy - even gave me my vision - but sometimes you just have to turn it all off.”
Lt. Commander Geordi La Forge was Chief Engineer of the USS Enterprise D and an integral part of the crew from Star Trek: The Next Generation. Although blind from birth Geordi could see multiple bands of the electromagnetic spectrum using a cybernetic visor.
Thanks to a masterful performance by LeVar Burton, La Forge became one of the most beloved characters in Star Trek: The Next Generation. Burton brought a vulnerability to the expert engineer that endeared him to audiences everywhere.
This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 11.25 inches tall, every element, from his 24th century tunic to his custom black boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of LeVar Burton as Geordi has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
The EXO-6 Geordi La Forge 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 28 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Sculpted by top artists, this is a faithful likeness of LeVar Burton in his role as Geordi and is specially hand-painted. The visor is removeable.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. Magnets are sewn into the uniform so the holsters for the tricorder and phaser can be attached. An authentically scaled communicator badge is permanently affixed to the tunic.
- Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original movie footwear.
- Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
- Multiple hands for holding accessories and various poses.
- Left and right relaxed hands.
- Left and right fist hands.
- Left hand for the tricorder.
- Right hand for the phaser or engineering tools .
- Com badge hand.
- Clasped hands to recreate his iconic pose.
Lt. Commander La Forge is outfitted with everything needed for a Star Fleet officer. He comes equipped with:
- Type II hand phaser. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that magnetically attaches to the pants.
- TR-580 Tricorder VII: This standard tricorder can be opened or worn in a holster.
- Personal Access Display Device (PADD).
- Engineering tool kit featuring an opening case and 3 tools – an ODN recoupler, interphasic coil spanner, and ODN Scanner.
This fine collectible figure is an excellent rendition of everyone’s favorite engineer and a great addition to your EXO-6 Star Trek™: The Next Generation 1:6-scale figure collection.