NON REFUNDABLE PRE-ORDER DEPOSIT*
Final Amount due: $198+$25 (Flat Rate International Shipping per Figure)**
*DISCLAIMER: This is a NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT that will be used in purchase for a EXO-6 1/6 Star Trek Collectible replica pre-order. By purchasing this listing, you are agreeing to forgo any rights to refunding or return if you choose in the future to cancel the pre-order. The deposit will go towards the full price of the item. Please email customer service if you have any questions at all. We are more than happy to discuss the details with you at email@example.com .
**Duties, taxes, VAT, and any other charges related to customs clearance are not included in the price.
Star Trek: Voyager
Lt. Commander Tuvok
$198.00 + $25 flat rate international shipping per figure
1:6 Scale Articulated Figure
“The Vulcan heart was forged out of barbarism and violence. We learned to control it, but it is still part of us. To pretend it does not exist, is to create an opportunity for it to escape.”
EXO-6’s continues the crew from Star Trek: Voyager with Lt. Commander Tuvok, Captain Janeway’s chief security officer during their prolonged voyage through the Delta Quadrant. A Vulcan who had served with Captain Sulu early in his career, Tuvok had infiltrated the rebel Maquis when the two groups were thrust together by Voyager’s exile far from home.
Played by Tim Russ, Tuvok became Janeway’s confident and close friend and was a constant foil for the over-enthusiastic Neelix. As a former Starfleet Academy instructor, he was a mature and calming presence for the Voyager crew.
This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his 24th century jumpsuit to his Starfleet boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Tim Russ as Tuvok has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
The EXO-6 Tuvok 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Tuvok’s portrait is lovingly rendered by top artists, with an excellent likeness of Tim Russ. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Jumpsuit: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern, and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. Magnets are sewn into the uniform so the holsters for the tricorder and phaser can be attached. An authentically scaled communicator badge is permanently affixed to the tunic.
- Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original series footwear.
- Hands: A total of nine interchangeable hands are included so he can be displayed holding the various accessories. Also included are specific hands for the Vulcan salute, a mind meld and Vulcan nerve pinch.
- Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
- Autograph card: An informational LCARS card that can used to get an autograph from the performer and displayed with your figure.
Tuvok is outfitted with everything needed for a member of Voyager’s crew. He comes equipped with:
- Type II hand phaser. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that magnetically attaches to his jumpsuit.
- TR-590 Tricorder X: This standard tricorder can be opened or worn in a holster.
- PADD (Personal Access Display Device): the data display device used onboard Voyager.
- Phaser rifle: This Type 3B Phaser used by the Voyager crew.
This fine collectible figure is a perfect companion to our other Voyager figures and a great addition to your EXO-6 Star Trek™ 1:6-scale figure collection.
Height: 12 in, (31 cm)
Materials: ABS, PVC, natural and synthetic fabrics.
Art Box Dimensions: 35.3 x 19.6 x 9.1 cm
Prototype shown, actual product may vary.